Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How do I obtain a duplicate hunter education card?

Duplicate hunter education cards may be purchased for a fee. To obtain a duplicate card, you must complete and return by mail a special application form—available from WDFW Regional Offices or from the Olympia Hunter Education Division Office. See WDFW's "How to Obtain a Duplicate Certificate" website for more information.

You may contact the Olympia Hunter Education Division Office and request a duplicate application form at (360) 902-8111, or you may e-mail your request to huntered@dfw.wa.gov.

Credit card payments are not accepted.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
29th of December, 2015