Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


How can I get help repairing my fences knocked down by elk or to herd the elk away from my property?

You should contact your local Fish and Wildlife Officer through WDFW WILDCOMM at (360) 902-2936, or contact your local WDFW Regional Office.

Hunters seeking certification or re-certification as Master Hunters are required to volunteer their services in projects like this and others. Contact the Master Hunter Permit Program customer service representative at (360) 902-8412, or the Master Hunter Permit Program Coordinator at (360) 902-2426.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
7th of January, 2016