Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


What does “Submit Application” mean in the work timing table of the Gold and Fish pamphlet?

Waters listed as “Submit Application” may be able to withstand some prospecting or mining activity, but are too sensitive to allow it without individual review of your application by a WDFW biologist. You must submit an HPA application to request authorization to work in these waters. If your proposed activity can be conducted without harming fish life, WDFW will issue you an individual HPA.

Related Questions

No related questions were found.


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
20th of May, 2014