Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


I drew more than one special permit and decided not to use one of them. Can I return it and have my points restored?

You cannot receive point restoration if you simply decide not to use a special permit you drew.

Point restoration is only available under certain circumstances, such as a medical issue. To learn more about point restoration, you can contact the Wildlife Program online at wildthing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2515.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015