Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


What are the hunting license licensing requirements for out-of-state U.S. citizens?

Non-resident U.S. citizens born after January 1, 1972, must pass a Hunter Education course in Washington unless they can show that they have successfully passed a comparable Hunter Education course elsewhere in the U.S.  They can then purchase licenses and tags at the nonresident rate.  People precluded by law from possessing firearms can hunt during legal archery seasons, or hunt with archery equipment during the modern firearm season or with a crossbow during the modern firearm season in firearm restriction areas.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
24th of May, 2011