Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Do I need to report my Migratory Bird harvest?

You must report your Migratory Bird harvest even if you did not hunt. You must report band-tailed pigeon, brant, sea duck, and snow goose harvest cards by deadline dates either online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov or by mail to: 

WDFW Waterfowl Section
600 Capitol Way N
Olympia, WA 98501

If you mail your reports, they must be postmarked by the deadline date.

Report deadline dates can be found on the WDFW website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/regulations/important_hunting_dates.html
. If you fail to report by the deadline, you will be assessed a $10 administrative fee.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
19th of December, 2016