Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


What information is required for the game salvage permit?

You can apply for a salvage permit on the WDFW website at http://wdfw.wa.gov/licensing/game_salvaging/application.html.

The salvage permit requires your name, phone number, email address (so the permit can be sent to you), physical address, city, state, and zip code. You will need to provide the date of the salvage.

Species information, including type (deer or elk) and sex, is also required.

There is a map on the permit page where you can mark the location of your salvage. Please be as precise as possible.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
5th of October, 2016