Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife


Can I get a refund if I drew a special permit and three days into the season I become very dissatisfied for whatever reason? Can I get my special permit points back?

You cannot get a refund or get your special permit points back for this reason.

If you need additional assistance with refunds, contact the WDFW Licensing Division online at licensing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2464.

For additional assistance with the special permit points system, contact the WDFW Wildlife Program online at wildthing@dfw.wa.gov or by phone at (360) 902-2515.

Related Questions


No attachments were found.

Question Details

Last Updated
28th of December, 2015