For more information on
commercial licensing,
please contact the
WDFW License Division

Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm

360-902-2464 (Option #4)

Salmon Hotline

Salmon Hotline (NOAA)


Additional Registrations/Permits

Aquatic Farm Maps [PDF Format]
Authorizes an individual to commercially manage and farm cultured aquatic products on privately owned lands.
(RCW 77.115.040) (WAC 220-76)

Call WDFW Commercial Licensing for more information on Aquatic Farm Registrations 360-902-2464.

Commercial Harvesting and Cultivating on Private Land (Dept. of Health)
This brochure describes other state and local licenses or permits you may need to commercially harvest or cultivate shellfish in Washington, and what you must do to meet Tribal treaty rights requirements.

Applications and forms on this website are available in Adobe PDF Format
Hint: to save a PDF to your computer's hard drive, right click on the link and choose
"Save Target As" (Microsoft IE) or "Save Link As" (Firefox)

Get ADOBE Acrobat Reader

Please follow the directions printed on the form, and return your application and appropriate fees to:

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
600 Capitol Way N.
Olympia, WA 98501-1091
ATTN: License Division