General commercial salmon fishery information including: pre-season, in-season, and post-season distributions.
For the latest regulatory information on seasons and emergency changes, please check the commercial Puget Sound salmon hotline message page, or call The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Hotline at 360-902-2500.
For additional information or questions please contact the Puget Sound commercial salmon manager at 360-902-2717, or Puget Sound commercial salmon biologist at 360-902-2677.
- November 6, 2020 - Fall Chum In-Season Data Distribution (wk 46)
- October 31, 2020 - 2020 Fall Chum In-Season Data Distribution
- September 15, 2020 - Reef Net Log:Chinook Retention
- March 16 2020 - Preliminary Area 9 Test Fishing Proposal
- Jan. 23 2020 - Recent Ocean Conditions (NOAA)
- Jan 12 2020 - 2019 Post Season Meeting Presentation