The quota for District 1 has been reached, and it is now closed.
Harvest quotas and landings
The landings below include all reports received for the 2021-22 season and are unofficial.
|Sea Cucumber Harvest Area||2021-22 State Quota Share||2021-22 State Fishery Landings|
|San Juan Island - District 1||113,459 lbs||113,928 (CLOSED)|
|Strait of Juan de Fuca - District 2-1||63,856 lbs||65,241 (CLOSED)|
|Admiralty Inlet - District 2-2||31,783 lbs||31,756 (CLOSED)|
|Central Puget Sound - District 3||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Hood Canal - District 4||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|South Puget Sound - District 5||13,514 lbs||13,349 (CLOSED)|
R E P E A L E R
The following section of the Washington Administrative Code is repealed:
WAC 220-340-73000A Commercial sea cucumber fishery. (21-178)
Closed areas pertain to the commercial sea cucumber fishery. In addition, see permanent WACs 220-302 and 220-303 for more information on Marine Preserves and Conservation Area closures. Legal descriptions of commercial sea cucumber harvest districts are found in WAC 220-340-730 Sea Cucumbers. Legal descriptions of commercial sea cucumber catch reporting areas can be found in WAC 220-301-040 Marine Fish-Shellfish Management and Catch Reporting Areas within Puget Sound.
- 220-340-030: Shellfish Harvest Logs
- 220-340-730: Permanent Sea Cucumber Fishing Regulations
- 220-305: Fish Rules of General Application
- 220-320: Shellfish - Definitions, Classifications and General Rules
- 220-353: General Commercial Fishery Rules
- 220-340-040: Sale of Commercially Caught Shellfish
- 220-352: Fish Receiving Tickets, Sales, Commercial Duties, and Recordkeeping
Commercial fishers mailing list
Subscribe to the mailing list to receive periodic news and updates on information relevant to professional fishers.