We are no longer accepting submissions for the '23 cover photo contest. The winner will be announced on WDFW's Facebook page.
We’re looking for beautiful photos for next year’s Spring Turkey Hunting Rules and Regulations pamphlet! The theme is Preparing for the Hunt. Did you take some amazing photos while getting ready for your turkey hunt this year? Send us your photos for a chance to win!
Photo ideas for this theme include scouting trips, equipment preparation, setting up decoys, teaching new or young hunters the ropes, etc.
Submit your photos using the form below any time before Nov. 1. Winners will be announced on WDFW's Facebook page.
- Must show only legal activity (no baiting, no electronic decoys, appropriate hunter orange or pink in the fall, etc.).
- Must not have derogatory language or private advertising on clothing (e.g. private hunt clubs).
- Must not have hunting felony or any gross misdemeanor fish and wildlife convictions in the past three years.
- Must be print quality resolution (minimum 300dpi).
- Photo must be appropriate (minimal blood etc.).
- Submit your photo using the form below and provide a background story for your photo (i.e., who, what, when, where, how).