Lost catch record card

You are still required you report your catch information by the due date, even if you lost your card. If you no longer have your card, mail the information requested below to:

PO Box 43142
Olympia, WA 98504-3142

Or send the catch report by email to: Catch.Reporting@dfw.wa.gov

Provide the following information:

  1. Your full name
  2. Date of birth
  3. WILD identification number, if you know it (found on your license)
  4. Telephone number or email address (so we can contact you with questions.)
  5. All retained salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, Dungeness crab and halibut catch information (See complete instructions on how to fill out your Catch Record Card).