We are excited to announce that the new Contracted Range Rider Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for the 2023 season is now available.
There are only a few updates to the contract this year, which include updates to reimbursement rates for mileage, improved language regarding contract duration, and several adjustments to the Activity Log and Invoice documents made to streamline completion and accuracy.
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a contracted range rider for WDFW, please see the posting of the RFQ at the following website. Please note you will need to register with Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS) as a vendor in order to download it.
Link to RFQ: Please click here to sign into WEBS.
Solicitation Title: Range Riders for Statewide Performance of Wolf conflict Mitigation
Solicitation ID 50030
Customer Ref # 23-00005
Please see below for a detailed list of changes to the RFQ.
New Reimbursement of Costs:
- Reimbursement rates for mileage have been updated to OFM’s current rate of $0.655 per mile.
- The beginning of the document, beneath the RFQ reviewing proposal deadlines has been modified with the following language (underlined): Notes: The procurement schedule and contract duration may be adjusted if necessary and if funding availability changes.
- The Activity Log has been updated to reflect the current OFM rate of reimbursement for mileage ($0.655 per mile).
- The Activity Log now has a row to automatically total the mileage entered.
- The signature page of the Activity Log has been updated by consolidating the previously separated check box and signature line.
- By signing the invoice document, the contractor will be both agreeing that information is correct and accurate and that they are not receiving any compensation from other sources.