Five miles northwest of Boyds, at 4,550 feet elevation in Colville National Forest. Heavy winter snowfall can impede access to the lake on opening day. Internal combustion engines are prohibited by Ferry County ordinance.This small lake offers 9-12-inch Cutthroat Trout from annual fry plants. A U.S. Forest Service campground is available
See Washington State Parks website for ADA accessibility information.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Some shoreline access around lake.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 15.40 ac.
Elevation: 4541 ft.
Center: 48.738422, -118.23071
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month