Twelve miles east of Colville, northwest of the Little Pend Oreille chain, in the Colville National Forest at 3179 feet elevation. This lake opens the 4th Saturday in April and runs through October 31st. This lake has variously been called Spruce Lake, Big Twin Lake, Upper Twin Lake, and now Little Twin Lake. "Twin"ï¿½ refers to the fact that it used to be two lakes: Spruce and Cedar. Cutthroat fry plants should produce good catches.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is limited to area around boat launch.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 49.00 ac.
Elevation: 3723 ft.
Center: 48.572653, -117.642592
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month