About eleven miles southwest of Republic, in the Scatter Creek drainage and located in the Colville National Forest, at 3,250 feet elevation.
Fly-fishing only. Fry-planted Cutthroat Trout should yield some 9-17-inch catches, especially by fall. There is a U.S. Forest Service campground and boat launch, but motorized boats are not allowed. To protect breeding common loons, it is unlawful to use flies containing lead.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Special fishing restrictions:
- Fly fishing only for this lake
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is limited by trees and brush.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 12.80 ac.
Elevation: 3237 ft.
Center: 48.496152, -118.813243
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month