Located 6.5 miles northwest of Newport, across the Pend Oreille River. Fourth Saturday in April through October 31 open season. This beautiful lake receives annual plants of cutthroat trout fry.
Public access and a resort are located at this lake.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is limited to area around boat launch.
Species you might catch
County: Pend Oreille
Acreage: 190.30 ac.
Elevation: 2728 ft.
Center: 48.260376, -117.077882
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month