Sixteen miles southeast of Metaline Falls in Kaniksu National Forest and about four hundred yards from the Idaho border. Elevation is 3441 feet. Also known locally as Moss Keg Lake. Fourth Saturday in April through October 31 open season. Selective gear rules are in effect, and the daily limit is two trout. Cutthroat trout fry plants make for good carryovers in this small lake. Internal combustion motors are prohibited.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Special fishing restrictions:
- Selective gear rules in effect
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is limited by trees and brush.
Species you might catch
County: Pend Oreille
Acreage: 5.10 ac.
Elevation: 3469 ft.
Center: 48.7977, -117.0381
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Excellent fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month