Six miles east of Usk in Kaniksu National Forest just west of Bead Lake at 2801 feet elevation. Fourth Saturday in April through October 31 open season. Cutthroat trout fry plants produce 8-inch yearlings and 11-14 inch carryovers here.
A Forest Service campground is available.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is decent.
Species you might catch
County: Pend Oreille
Acreage: 17.50 ac.
Elevation: 2805 ft.
Center: 48.296771, -117.136221
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month