Recreational bottomfish and halibut
Recreational fishing seasons and regulations in Washington's waters for bottomfish and halibut, including weekly updates.
Meetings to discuss potential season structure and proposed dates for the 2023-24 sport halibut season.
Jan. 18, 2022
Join Microsoft Teams meeting
Meeting ID: 279 620 587#
2021 bottomfish and lingcod seasons
Marine Areas 1-3 and Marine Area 4 west of Bonilla-Tatoosh:
- March 13 – October 16, 2021
- Daily bag limit of two lingcod per angler no minimum size limit
Marine Area 4 (east of Bonilla-Tatoosh):
- Recreational bottomfish: open year round
- Recreational lingcod: March 13 – October 16, 2021
- Daily bag limit of two lingcod per angler, no minimum size limit