Recreational bottomfish and halibut
Recreational fishing seasons and regulations in Washington's waters for bottomfish and halibut, including weekly updates.
Consider tuning in to two upcoming virtual public meetings to discuss season structure and proposed dates for the 2022 sport halibut season.
Watch a recording of the meeting on our YouTube page.
5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Join via Zoom
Join by phone: +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 897 1973 7382
2021 bottomfish and lingcod seasons
Marine Areas 1-3 and Marine Area 4 west of Bonilla-Tatoosh:
- March 13 – October 16, 2021
- Daily bag limit of two lingcod per angler no minimum size limit
Marine Area 4 (east of Bonilla-Tatoosh):
- Recreational bottomfish: open year round
- Recreational lingcod: March 13 – October 16, 2021
- Daily bag limit of two lingcod per angler, no minimum size limit