Recreational fishing is currently closed statewide due to Gov. Jay Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order. During the closure, hatchery staff continue to stock fish in local lakes in order to increase space at hatcheries for other planned fish-rearing programs, and to help ensure quality fish are available to anglers when fishing resumes. Visit the COVID-19 response page for the latest information on impacts and closures.
For fish 3 per pound or larger, including broodstock. (See Explanation of size of Catchable Trout Plants for more information)
See the Annual Statewide Hatchery Trout Stocking Plan for expected future plants.
- Jan. 1 - end February: Thursday
- Mar. 1 - May 31: Tuesday and Thursday
- Jun. 1 - Oct. 31: Thursday
- Nov. 1 - Nov. 30: Tuesday and Thursday
- Dec. 1 - Dec. 31: Thursday