Category: Hydraulic Project Approval
Published: May 8, 2019
On February 20, 2019 (WSR 19-05-094), WDFW proposed changes to Chapter 220-660 WAC – Hydraulic Code Rules. The purpose of this rule implementation plan is to inform the public how WDFW intends to:
- Implement and enforce the rule.
- Inform and educate persons affected by the rule.
- Promote and assist voluntary compliance of the rule.
- Evaluate the rule.
- Train and inform department staff and interested stakeholders about the amended rule.
Also included in this plan is information about:
- Supporting documentation that may need to be written or revised because of the amended rule.
- Other resources where more information about the rule is available.
- Contact information for a department employee who can answer questions about the rule implementation.