One of two fly fishing only lakes within Okanogan County. A very popular fishery in a scenic setting. There are two campgrounds located on the lake, one owned by DNR and one owned by BLM. Two small graveled boat launches are available. Expect rainbow trout in the 12-18 inch range. DNR managed road washed out in spring 2018, anglers should not expect restored vehicle access until August 2018. Walk-in angling involves a 1 mile walk to the shoreline.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Special fishing restrictions:
- Fly fishing only for this lake
Shoreline access: Good
Shore access is avialable from either DNR or BLM campground areas.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 133.20 ac.
Elevation: 2911 ft.
Center: 48.917747, -119.69997
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Good fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - All month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity