Two miles north of Arlington. Open to fishing from the 4th Saturday in April to October 31. Catchable-size rainbow trout are stocked in the spring. Expect some carry-overs in the 1-1/2 pound range. Lake Armstrong access area on the south shore offers a boat ramp and toilets.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Access at WDFW boat ramp.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 30.10 ac.
Elevation: 139 ft.
Center: 48.226467, -122.123942
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Good fishing - All month
- June: Good fishing - All month
- July: Fair fishing - All month
- August: Fair fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Good fishing - All month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity