This small water body is located at 4300 feet in elevation and can provide good fishing throughout the summer months. There are several sites at the lake to camp. Summit is best fished with a float tube or pontoon boat. Expect to catch eastern brook trout in the 10-13 inch range, along with an occasional cutthroat. A winterkill occurred resulting in no fish available for the summer 2018. Brook and tiger trout plants should result in catchable size trout for 2019.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Shore access poor due to abundant lily pads along lake.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 16.10 ac.
Elevation: 4256 ft.
Center: 48.886022, -119.34055
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Fair fishing - All month
- May: Good fishing - All month
- June: Good fishing - All month
- July: Good fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Good fishing - All month
- November: Good fishing - All month
- December: No Opportunity