Located along Boundary Road (on the way to Boundary Dam) about 5.6 miles north of Metaline Falls, and about 2575 feet elevation. Both Upper and Lower Lead King lakes are open from the Fourth Saturday in April through October 31, and are stocked annually with Westslope Cutthroat Trout. Cutthroat average 10", with carryovers of 14+" available.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Shoreline access is limited.
Species you might catch
County: Pend Oreille
Acreage: 4.30 ac.
Elevation: 2593 ft.
Center: 48.946848, -117.357031
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Good fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Good fishing - All month