This manmade reservoir is located about eight miles south of Wenatchee. Access is south off of Stemilt Loop Road on Orr Creek Road and a network of Green Dot roads. The reservoir is utilized as irrigation storage and is operated by the Wenatchee Heights Reclamation District. Fly-fishing and catch-and-release only. No retention of fish is allowed. Fingerling Rainbow Trout are planted every spring and have been providing excellent fishing during the entire seson. Naturally reproducing Brook Trout are available with most being relatively small in size.
Important note: The road is gated by the Wenatchee Heights Reclamation District just before reaching the reservoir, thus only walk-in access is allowed from that point. Also, be aware that ice may still be present during the early part of the season and the water level may be very low later in the season.
Two-pole fishing is NOT allowed
Special fishing restrictions:
- Fly fishing only for this lake
Shoreline access: Good
The majority of the shoreline is easily accessible by foot.
Species you might catch
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Excellent fishing - All month
- October: Excellent fishing - First half of month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity