Historical data for fish caught on river systems along the northern Washington coast, based on interviews with boat and bank anglers.
- New e-regulations for coastal rivers for 2022-23 season: Coastal rivers and tributaries fishing rules update (November 2022)
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation: Information on travel alerts, road conditions, ferry schedules, construction areas, etc.
- US Geological Survey National Water Information
- NOAA Weather Service Northwest River Forecast Information
- Sol Duc River flows
- Visit the National Park Service for fishing and shellfishing regulations in Olympic National Park, or call 360-565-3000.
- Northwest River Forecast Center
- NOAA Calawah River 4-10 Day Trend Forecast graphic
- Olympic National Park Current Road Conditions and Alerts
For 2022 and newer creel survey data covering the entire season, visit the past-season surveys archive page. For full-season data prior to 2022, visit: 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014
Please note that the data provided has not yet undergone Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) procedures and may be subject to revision. The preliminary values provided are only a sample of fishing effort and have not been used to calculate full estimates of catch and angler hours. We advise against making any critical decisions based solely on this preliminary data, as its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed until it has undergone our rigorous QA/QC procedures. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data.
Latest in-season creel surveys
Choose a water body, and/or species to filter the contents of the table automatically. Buttons at the upper-right of the table allow you to switch between row and card view, display the table full screen, and export the data shown in the table in the format that you select.
|Offset||Year||Date||River||Catch Area Code||# Anglers Interviewed||# Anglers Using a Boat||Species||Wild Released||Wild Harvested||Hatchery Released||Hatchery Harvested||Other Fish Released||Other Fish Harvested||Hours Fished|