Fishtrap Lake was rehabilitated in the fall of 2017 due to an infestation of undesirable fish species. This restored Rainbow Trout fishery is fishing well, and will continue to perform well as WDFW stocks the lake with trout fry, and carry-overs enhance the trout size structure.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
There is limited shoreline fishing at the WDFW access area. Anglers typically fish this lake either from a boat or from the docks of Fishtrap Lake Resort.
Acreage: 190.90 ac.
Elevation: 1978 ft.
Center: 47.343211, -117.831831
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Fair fishing - Second half of month
- May: Fair fishing - All month
- June: Fair fishing - All month
- July: Fair fishing - All month
- August: Poor fishing - All month
- September: Fair fishing - All month
- October: No Opportunity
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity