The operating budget pays for the day-to-day expenses that support WDFW's stewardship of fish and wildlife resources in the state of Washington.
2021-2023 Operating Budget Request
- Learn more about significant, possible funding requests and impacts
- Washington Fish and Wildlife Commission policy statement on the 2021-23 Operating Budget Request
Our Role in the Economy
Hunting, fishing and other outdoor recreation play a vital role in the state's economy.
Former Operating Budget Requests
- 2020 Supplemental Operating Budget Request
- View the WDFW 2019-21 Operating budget request at the Office of Financial Management. To see WDFW's proposed budget, first select the 2019-21 budget session, then select "477-Department of Fish and Wildlife" in the "Agency" field. Learn more about how WDFW developed this budget request at our 2019 budget development page.
- 2018 Supplemental Operating Budget Request
- 2017-19 Operating Budget Request