Many of the following resources are provided solely for WDFW employees and may require user login.
Special note: If using VPN from home for the first time, note that if you did not sign in from a DFW office before going home, you need to either go back to the office to sign in to download the security certificate. Once you go into the office and successfully download the security certificate, please update the ticket so IT can help other customers. Alternatively, you can wait for the Service Desk to call you to remotely install the security certificate.
- Looking for the latest official information on COVID-19/coronavirus in Washington? See: https://medium.com/wadepthealth and https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
- As of March 16, mandatory telework is required for all WDFW staff statewide except for essential functions that require on-site duties. Travel outside of your county is allowed only if related to essential functions or field work.
- COVID employee guidance on intranet: https://stateofwa.sharepoint.com/sites/DFW-allstaff
- WDFW Human Resources COVID Portal
- Social Distancing Summary Guidelines
- Tips for working in the field http://inside.dfw.wa.gov/employees/safety/covid-19/field-work.html
(requires a remote network connection)
- Forwarding Campus (NRB, CapWay, Lacey Shop, Ellensburg) phones
Email and Calendar
- Outlook Web Access
Outlook web mail is no longer available. Employees must use VPN to access their email and calendars. For more information, contact the IT Service Desk at 360-902-2378 or email@example.com.
- Total Time External Access
How to log in: Total Time requires you to log in using your username and password. Your username and password are the same as those used to enter Total Time from the office.
- Total Time User Instructions [MS Word]
WDFW IT Help Desk
- You may contact the Service Desk at 360-902-2378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to Total Time or the Outlook Web App. Service Desk staff are familiar with the applications and are prepared to assist you.
WDFW Intranet Site
- To access the Intranet from your phone, tablet, or mobile device, open your Microsoft SharePoint Application on an agency device and search "Intranet."
- Use this link to access the intranet from your computer: Inside.dfw.wa.gov
Vehicle Mileage Tracking System (VMTS)
- Access to VMTS is not available through Fortress at this time. If you have access to VPN, please update VMTS by using this link: http://vmts.dfw.wa.lcl/vmts/
- If you do not have access to VPN, please send the following information to Fiscal Office General Accounting:
Number of Miles
License Plate Number
Ending Odometer Number
Master Index(es) and corresponding miles
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
In the case of an emergency incident or severe weather event, employees should call their regional office emergency notification message number (see table below) or the WDFW Emergency Hotline (formerly known as Disaster Recovery Phone Line) at 360-902-2345. These messages will reflect current information about impacted WDFW work locations and inform employees whether and where to report to work. The Regional Offices are responsible for reporting on any work sites or facilities located within that region.
- Region 1 (509) 892-7855
- Region 2 (509) 754-4624 Ext: 214
- Region 3 (509) 457-9300
- Region 4 (425) 775-1311 Ext: 160
- Region 5 (360) 906-6700, *2108
- Region 6 (360) 249-4628 Ext: 265
- Fish Books Access
How to log in: Username and password are the same as WDFW login used for applications like Total Time. Only users identified as connected to a facility are authorized to login to the system.
- Contact Information
For assistance or to obtain additional information about FishBooks, contact Renée Fields.
- Contact Information
DES Motor Pool
- DES - Motor Pool Reporting System
Report monthly mileage activity for DES-Motor Pool vehicles
Learning Management System (LMS)
- The Washington State Learning Center (TLC) is now live
- Employees may log on to TLC without using the VPN at this link. Log on using your DFW email address and the same password used to for Windows and Total Time.
- Contact the training team at LMSHelp@dfw.wa.gov for assistance with LMS and other online training resources.
CAPS Financial - Contracts and Projects System
Novatus - Contract Management System
Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
Red Flag Reporting (WDFW Ethics and Reporting Hotline)
- Red flag reporting website
- Training videos
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 1-330-572-8146
- Mail: RFR, P.O. Box 4230, Akron, Ohio 44321
Wildlife Observation Reports
- Report Wildlife Observations
Report wildlife observations using WDFW web-based and mobile apps.
WDFW Retiree Information
- Association of Retired Fish and Wildlife Employees
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Retirees' Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping retired employees stay connected with each other and provide a means for employees planning for retirement to learn about our Association.
- Aquatic Protection Permitting System - Hydraulic Project Approvals
- ArcGIS by ESRI for mobile devices
Visit your device's app store and search for "ArcGIS" by ESRI.
- Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS)
Select "HOD client" at login.
- Bill Analysis and Tracking System
- Enterprise Reporting
- GIS Data Catalog
- JIS BlueZone
- OFM Legislative Systems Portal (Fiscal Note System)