Many of the following resources are provided solely for WDFW employees and may require user login:
Email and Calendar
- Outlook Web Access 2013
How to log in: OWA requires you to log in using your domain, username and password. Your domain and username must be entered in the following format: ssv\username (Your username and password are the same as those used to enter Total Time.)
- Total Time External Access
How to log in: Total Time requires you to log in using your username and password. Your username and password are the same as those used to enter Total Time from the office.
- Total Time User Instructions [MS Word]
WDFW IT Help Desk
- You may contact the Service Desk at 360-902-2378 or email@example.com for any questions related to Total Time or the Outlook Web App. Service Desk staff are familiar with the applications and are prepared to assist you.
Vehicle Mileage Tracking System (VMTS)
- VMTS Access
How to log in: Please use your standard network ID and password. This is the same login ID and password that you use to login to TotalTime.
- VMTS Users Manual [MS Word]
In the case of an emergency incident or severe weather event, employees should call their regional office emergency notification message number (see table below) or the WDFW Emergency Hotline (formerly known as Disaster Recovery Phone Line) at 360-902-2345. These messages will reflect current information about impacted WDFW work locations and inform employees whether and where to report to work. The Regional Offices are responsible for reporting on any work sites or facilities located within that region.
- Region 1 (509) 892-7855
- Region 2 (509) 754-4624 Ext: 214
- Region 3 (509) 457-9300
- Region 4 (425) 775-1311 Ext: 160
- Region 5 (360) 906-6700, *2108
- Region 6 (360) 249-4628 Ext: 265
- Fish Books Access
How to log in: Username and password are the same as WDFW login used for applications like Total Time. Only users identified as connected to a facility are authorized to login to the system.
- Contact Information
For assistance or to obtain additional information about FishBooks, contact Catie Mains at 360-902-2503.
- Contact Information
DES Motor Pool
- DES - Motor Pool Reporting System
Report monthly mileage activity for DES-Motor Pool vehicles
Learning Management System (LMS)
- Online LMS Training Website
Take classes and trainings online.
CAPS Financial - Contracts and Projects System
Novatus - Contract Management System
Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
Wildlife Observation Reports
- Report Wildlife Observations
Report wildlife observations using WDFW web-based and mobile apps.
WDFW Retiree Information
- Association of Retired Fish and Wildlife Employees
Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Retirees' Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping retired employees stay connected with each other and provide a means for employees planning for retirement to learn about our Association.
- Aquatic Protection Permitting System - Hydraulic Project Approvals
- ArcGIS by ESRI for mobile devices
Visit your device's app store and search for "ArcGIS" by ESRI.
Select "HOD client" at login.
- Bill Analysis and Tracking System
- Enterprise Reporting
- GIS Data Catalog
- JIS BlueZone
- OFM Legislative Systems Portal (Fiscal Note System)
- Pugest Sound Ambient Monitoring Program (PSAMP)