These biweekly Wildlife Program reports summarize the current activities of our field and headquarters staff, arranged by our four goals, four divisions, and six regions, including wildlife areas within those regions.
- Conserve and protect native fish and wildlife.
- Provide sustainable fishing, hunting and other wildlife-related recreational and commercial experiences.
- Promote a healthy economy, protect community character, maintain an overall high quality of life, and deliver high-quality customer service.
- Build an effective and efficient organization by supporting our workforce, improving business processes, and investing in technology.
* Reported activities will not necessarily reflect every goal, division, or region.
Divisions and regions
- Hunter Education
- Wildlife Diversity
- North Puget Sound