These biweekly Wildlife Program reports summarize the current activities of our field and headquarters staff, arranged by four divisions and six regions, including wildlife areas within those regions.
Reports are organized by the following categories:
- Managing wildlife populations
- Providing recreation opportunities
- Providing conflict prevention and education
- Conserving natural landscapes
- Providing education and outreach
- Conducting business operations and policy
* Reported activities will not necessarily reflect every division or region.
Divisions and regions
- Hunter Education
- Wildlife Diversity
- North Puget Sound