Clear Lake is located five miles east of White Pass above Rimrock Lake and south of Highway 12 within the Wenatchee National Forest at 3011 feet elevation. The lake has a year-round open season. Expect excellent fishing for stocked and carry-over rainbow trout. The lake is also stocked with jumbo rainbow trout (1-1.5 lbs each). Eastern brook, cutthroat and bull trout are also present.
The lake is closed to fishing for bull trout. Please carefully release any bull trout that are inadvertantly hooked.
Good access with U.S. Forest Service and private campgrounds, fishing docks, and a boat launch on the south side of the lake. The Forest Service charges a boat launch fee.
Two-pole fishing is NOT allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Good access around the lake from county & U.S. Forest Service roads & campgrounds.
Species you might catch
Acreage: 232.10 ac.
Elevation: 2994 ft.
Center: 46.627734, -121.276216
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: Poor fishing - All month
- February: Poor fishing - All month
- March: Poor fishing - All month
- April: Good fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Excellent fishing - All month
- July: Excellent fishing - All month
- August: Excellent fishing - All month
- September: Good fishing - All month
- October: Fair fishing - All month
- November: Poor fishing - All month
- December: Poor fishing - All month