Rapjohn Lake is currently open from the fourth Saturday in April through October 31 and offers good harvest opportunity for stocked rainbow trout. The lake also supports naturally reproducing populations of largemouth bass, yellow perch, and black crappie.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Limited shoreline access
Species you might catch
Acreage: 59.10 ac.
Elevation: 636 ft.
Center: 46.905177, -122.342204
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Excellent fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Good fishing - All month
- July: Good fishing - All month
- August: Fair fishing - All month
- September: Poor fishing - Second half of month
- October: Poor fishing - All month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity