Download PDF version
FISH AND WILDLIFE COMMISSION
MEETING via CONFERENCE CALL
WHEN: Friday, August 17, 2012 -- 8:30 a.m.
A. Recreational Rock Collecting on State Public Lands Petition – Decision:
The Commission will consider a document signed by a number of people requesting an increase in recreational rock collection quantities, as a petition for rulemaking pursuant to RCW 34.05.330.
- Summary - PDF format (2 MB)
B. Rocky Ford Creek Power Line Easement – Decision:
The Department will request approval of a power line easement across our Rocky Ford Creek property near Moses Lake allowing the Grant County Utility District to construct a high voltage line that will connect to their substation.
- Summary - PDF format (1 MB)
PUBLIC INPUT (This item only)
C. 2013 Legislative Proposal Approvals - Decision:
The Department will request approval of from the Commission on the proposed 2013 legislative proposals.
- Summary - PDF format (111 KB)
D. 2013 – 2015 Operating and Capital Budget Proposal Approvals – Decision:
The Department will request approval of from the Commission on the proposed 2013 – 2015 operating and capital budget proposals.
- Summary - Proposed Operating Budget - PDF format (1 MB)
- Summary - Proposed Capital Budget - PDF format (3 MB)
E. Minutes for Approval - Decision:
The Commission will consider approval of the following meeting minutes:
- July 20, 2012 – conference call
- August 3-4, 2012 – regular meeting
F. General Discussion:
Commissioners and the Director will discuss recent activities and items of interest.
- Wolf Update
- Washington/Oregon Columbia River Fishery Management Update
- Summary - PDF format (874 KB)
- September Commission Meeting
For additional information, contact the Commission Office at (360) 902-2267.
Tami Lininger, Executive Assistant
Washington Fish and Wildlife Commission
(360) 902-2267 office
(360) 902-2448 fax