This small pond located on the Beebe Springs Wildlife Unit (Chelan Wildlife Area) near Chelan Falls is open to juveniles only (under 15 years of age). The pond provides a great juvenile-only opportunity primarily for catchable-sized Rainbow Trout.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
All shoreline is easily accessible via a well maintained foot path.
Species you might catch
Elevation: 720 ft.
Center: 47.817759, -119.974055
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Excellent fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Good fishing - First half of month
- July: Fair fishing - First half of month
- August: Fair fishing - All month
- September: Fair fishing - Second half of month
- October: Good fishing - All month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity