Silver Lake is currently open from the fourth Saturday in April through October 31st and offers good harvest opportunity for stocked rainbow trout. The lake also supports naturally reproducing populations of largemouth bass, yellow perch, black crappie, and brown bullhead catfish.
Access to the lake is limited to Henley's Resort which is located on the northeast shore of the lake. The resort offers dock fishing and a boat ramp.
Two-pole fishing is allowed
Shoreline access: Good
Limited shoreline access
Acreage: 133.20 ac.
Elevation: 607 ft.
Center: 46.884852, -122.365583
Open in Google Maps
Fishing prospects calendar
- January: No Opportunity
- February: No Opportunity
- March: No Opportunity
- April: Excellent fishing - Second half of month
- May: Excellent fishing - All month
- June: Good fishing - All month
- July: Good fishing - All month
- August: Good fishing - First half of month
- September: Fair fishing - All month
- October: Poor fishing - All month
- November: No Opportunity
- December: No Opportunity